Monday, February 28, 2011

Sports Artists Paintings

School


I just heard the president (of) with (s) Iglio rant school full of teachers who want to instill communist (this strange word from his lips, I would have seemed more familiar with c less) in the minds of children the principles contrary to those that their parents would like. Made me want to answer that parents who want a school to teach their kids the key revisionist history or who want to fill the pumpkin with superstitions, if they have to pay eccheccavolo.

I was reminded of a song also by Eugenio Finardi, "School", which we carry in some ways.


I wanted to know the true story of the people
how do you live and what do we really need
because the only thing the school should do to learn is to teach
.

I recommend you listen to everything, if you do not know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment