Friday, February 25, 2011

2003 Mini Copper Auto Transmission Noise

The bear comes to Etsy



Eventually I did. I opened my Etsy store ursino on , one of the sites most used by those who buy and sell handmade or vintage items on the Internet. I pondered over this decision for several months, encouraged by friends, pressed from the pile of items knit from looking at me sideways over the lid of the piano, encouraged by the balls in the boxes under the couch (knittaci, knittaci), held back by fear of failure, who knows what trouble you to combine, to fail.

The desire to change his life got to do, but not because I believe that such a move would allow me to leave work, rather than a turning point for me is the attitude in considering my options, a dive.

For those who want to visit me, a link and thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment