Tuesday, March 1, 2011

African American Salaons In Brampton

Liebster blog and the birthday of the blog of Emma

Fassio Knitting Emma is two years old and celebrates with a gift for her readers. If you have not already done so, you can enter the draw for a beautiful bag project created by Emma writing a comment to this post . Emma does not need any introduction, is one of the best designer on Ravelry, and has a blog, very rich in resources for the maniacs we ball. Among his many pattern, the one I prefer is the Rosa's sleeveless cardi-jumper I realized for me, a simple design and brilliant, very quick to do and very effective, suitable for all seasons, just change the yarn and the diameter of the rods and you will get a head or a transparent top winter for the summer. Work in the round, and requires no seams, with a simple game increases you get the detail of the side peaks. This is my version .
If there was anyone among you who still do not follow his blog, this is your chance to start.

Another blogger friend of Donna Magliano am ... I had the honor to assign me Liebster the Blog Award, an award for small blogs with less than 300 fixed readers. Send to a maximum of 5 other blog is optional. Thanks Donna, I do not hand over even and especially for not having the embarrassment of choosing five of the many blogs I follow, but will launch a series of posts dedicated to other blogs. This was the first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment