Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sizing Citizens Of Humanity

The Adventures of yeast


seems that more and more people are infected without the new (?) Tendency to make bread at home, possibly with the yeast. This kind of magic for which the paste made of flour and water alone swells, fills alveoli and then you can use to make bread, pizza and other products without the use of brewer's yeast or chemical has also fascinated me, and destroyed from the last six months of failed or mediocre pizza, I decided to try making sourdough.

The net is full of blogs that explain how to do it. The recipes are all a bit 'emissions controlled with one another, but while I was going to get lost in the maze of blogs on the bread, I found the help of Consy, a friend who has a blog of Ravelry here, I explained to word for word what to do.

So here is my attempt to leaven the second party in the company of his friends fruits, which help you to become a blob.

If he can survive, I will update on its progress and, hopefully, its successes in the kitchen. At the bottom of its first floor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment