Thursday, September 30, 2010

How Much Will A Destination Wedding Cost

Panfocaccia sage


The lievitomania continues. Since my baking seems to want to survive, despite my initial fears, yesterday I did another experiment. Undecided between the recipes available online and influenced by my doubts and fears of compromising the delicate process of rising, I tried a compromise and came up with this panfocaccia sage. I'm not an expert, so I suggest you not take at face value this recipe, it's just the account of my experience, which has had a fortunate outcome:

200 gr.
of yeast 250 gr.
manitoba flour 150 gr. of wheat flour type 0
250 gr. warm water (uo the purified water, has less limestone)
1 tablespoon rice malt

1 teaspoon salt 3 or 4 sprigs of dried sage 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil


completely melted yeast in water, I added malt flour and oil and then a little 'time, stirring with salt and chopped sage. I mixed everything on the pastry for about 15 minutes, until the dough has had a soft and spongy, occasionally banging on the table, which they say favors the formation of the gluten mesh. I took a ball, put it in a floured bowl and I etched with two cross-cuts, I sprinkled with a little 'flour and put it to rise in the closed oven with the light bulb and covered with a damp cloth (it would be good to use a towel washed without fabric softener).

I started at 8.00 in the morning, then went to work there, leaving everything where it was and in the evening I went back to 19. My husband asked me if I put the dough to rise in a bowl ... I'm scared because i thought it was out of the oven. In reality it was more contained, but the rising had brought the dough to swell well beyond the edges of his bowl.

I turned on the oven to the maximum, how windy, I got the dough, rolled out of the bowl has deflated a lot '. Fearing for attack, I avoided remix and I simply place it in a round baking pan greased with extra virgin olive oil. I let them rest for about an hour into the pan, still covered with the damp cloth.
Before I put it in the oven the surface dressed with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (I did not add extra salt out of necessity, but it would be good). I left it in for half an hour, then I pulled out and was ready.
I found it very good, especially when it was still warm, but not bad even the next day. The dough is light and does not feel any taste of acid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment