Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Doujinshi Goku X Bulma

rid of the pig! Life on Mars

KNIT for days because I do not write ugly and I have little time and because I lack the energy to collect the thoughts that spin around in my head. I do not want
comment on the institutional breakdown, the dictatorship of air that I breathe, the stench of harems of up to now, the lies, the pathetic excuses, the end of decency, common sense and decency. I have come to the sad conclusion that in Italy (as Uncle says Scribe) Piccolotto dictators and a little 'ridiculous have much success, but since I do not agree, agree with this smart initiative :

Only, since I do not agree with eating pork, I urge you not consume meat, at least until February 6, but to unleash your imagination on the issue with anything that comes to mind: a picture, a story, an object created by you on the pig. This is my personal contribution, the Magliale, made some 'time ago.




rid of the pig!

0 comments:

Post a Comment