Sunday, October 10, 2010

'-catcher Console-webmonitor

The sardenaira



During this time I do not write posts about shoes and balls, but I have not stopped working (I can not even think about): I have projects on the needles in disguise I want to give birth, then you propinerò still a bit 'of recipes or experiment with yeast.

sardenaira Yesterday I made a sort of pizza, but Ligurian (San Remo, to be precise).

For a large pan:
150 gr.
of yeast 400 gr. flour (half size 0, half of Manitoba)
salt (I put a spoon in the pasta and sauce in a pinch)
300 ml of water
tomatoes (diced or pulp),
1 can black olives, a
handful anchovies to taste
a clove of garlic a pinch of oregano


extra virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon rice malt or barley

I dissolved the yeast in water with a teaspoon of malt and then I started adding the flour (a bit 'at a time) and salt. I knead for 10 minutes on a work surface, sometimes slamming the dough on it, to encourage the rise. Tracorsi ten minutes and dough is soft and supple, I put it to rise in a floured bowl and covered with a damp cloth (inside the oven with the light bulb) for 8 hours.
Spend 8 hours I got the dough, I rolled with a rolling pin and I lay on the baking sheet (a baking dish large, 32x38cm, oiled). I served with tomato and olive oil and I left to rest for another hour near the oven on.
I put it in the oven at 250 ° and cook for 10 minutes, then I added the anchovies, olives, garlic, oregano and salt and I fired again for 5 minutes, about (I went a little 'eye).

We really liked it, maybe it came a little ' too thick, or maybe you would cook a bit 'more, but he did not know anything about yeast or acid and is much more digestible than traditional pizza.
The procedure I used is the result of contamination, including many recipes that I found on the Internet, this for pasta, more for seasoning, but I changed everything to adapt the recipe to my taste ... as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment